I have progress to report! All my struggles are paying off! Last night I discovered the secret to propping myself up to a full sitting position! Apparently these two things hanging off the side of my body have many, many uses, and are the keys to my freedom! I suspect the adults have been tricking me by only using their legs for mobility and support in order to keep me oppressed and immobile, but my cunning conquers all!! I have been studying these other things around the house--- "kitties," which move about on four appendages, and I think I am on the verge of gaining this skill.
Also last night, the red-haired one who looks more like me-- Mommy-- gave me this delicious new food! It seemed to have the same flavors as the ooze they try to feed me, but it was all enhanced by this delightful savory over tone! I have noticed it in the "cheese" they give me, to a lesser degree, but what it does to vegetables! No wonder adults seem to actually enjoy refueling themselves! If only that flavor came canisters and could be added to other foods! I must do some research! But first, *yawn* a nap...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment